Proposal from Japanese
June 06, 2020: Saturday version. Dear Sir,
At a press conference on May 29, US President Trump announced de facto sanctions against China for violating Hong Kong's autonomy. Prior to this, the four countries of the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Canada accused the Chinese government of a joint statement. The introduction of the "National Security Law" "restrains the freedom of Hong Kong citizens and significantly impairs Hong Kong's autonomy and institutions." I was disappointed that Japan, France and Germany were not included in this "blame statement".
Part 1. I was disappointed with President Trump's statement.
1) The US should demand compensation for the information hiding of the "New Corona".
2) For the disconnection of the relationship with WHO, we should propose the "creation
of a new WTO" after withdrawal.
3) To Industrial Confidentiality With regard to entry restrictions,
basically "all Chinese immigration" should be suspended.
4) For the practice survey of Chinese listed companies, in principle,
Chinese companies should be prohibited from listing on the "US market".
5) Hong Kong's infringement of self-governing should violate the treaty,
and US forces should be stationed in Taiwan.
6) In order to eliminate preferential treatment such as tariffs,
preferential treatment should be eliminated not only in Hong Kong but also in “Mainland China”.
I think China was "preparedness" for "more severe retaliation measures."
I think that China was "preparedness" larger than "range" mentioned above.
I think China was "preparedness" that the U.S. military aircraft carrier would "berth" at "offshore of Hong Kong."
In that case, I think that the military conflict was "preparedness".
Xi Jinping Jintao of China pointed out the changes in the global situation
by the new coronavirus in the military and armed police of the meeting,
he emphasized the "case strengthen preparedness for battle entirely."
I don't know if it will be World War III or not.
However, I think it is inevitable that the US and China will clash with each other.
The question is where is the battlefield.
I think East Asia, including Hong Kong and Taiwan, will be the battlefield.
Don't let the mainland US become a battlefield.
What is worrisome is how many "corona infected" the US military has.
President Trump should have "all US troops" in "wartime regime."
I hope both troops will end with "intimidation" "Staring at each other".
It will continue tomorrow.
Part 2. Western countries need “high economic growth”.
Immigration is needed to increase GDP.
The United States needs “immigrants” to increase consumption of “excess produce”.
An "industrial park like China" is needed to return the Chinese factory to the United States.
It is important for developed countries to constantly update their “factory equipment”
to improve productivity compared to China.
The world's factories should be brought back from China to increase the work of "workers in their own country".
Western countries need economic policies that do not rely on China.
It is important that "developed and underdeveloped countries" "collaborate" to solve the problem
of the poor and "realize a peaceful earth."
In the "special zone",
1) I continue to "propose" that the United States will build a "special zone" along the border with Mexico.
2) And I continue to propose to build "special zones" in each country including Europe.
3) The "US Special Zone" is a strategic factory of the allies.
4) Accept the poor (illegal immigrants) and refugees as “interim immigrants” in the “special zone”.
5) The “range of life” of “temporary immigrants” is limited to “special zones”.
6) “Companies” of “US allies” will build labor-intensive factories in “special zones”.
7) Most factory workers are “temporary immigrants”.
They work as “trainees” and “simple workers”.
8) “Temporary immigrants” work for a certain period of time in “special zones”
and those who “certify” as safe immigrants are free to work in the country as “labor immigrants”.
9) Remittances from “provisional immigrants” enrich their “homeland”.
10) “Temporary immigrants” also contribute to the economy as consumers.
Part 3. Please support the victims of the human rights violations of the Japanese government.
A person who has issued a "fake employment contract" to a foreigner
who has performed "non-qualification activities" under the Immigration Control Act is "innocent".
The Japanese Diet has revised the Immigration Control Act of 2017 due to the indication
of the international community.
Since the above acts could not be punished in the past, we have made it possible to punish them
by "Revision of Immigration Control Act".
Therefore, those who have been punished in the past are "innocent."
However, the Japanese government has not restored the victim's honor or compensated.
Japan's ruling and opposition parties have been hiding and disregarding this fact.
In addition, many foreigners who have been punished
by the Immigration Control Act Article 70 “Activities outside their status” are “innocent”.
The reason is that "the person who hired them illegally" was not punished under Article 73-2
of the Immigration Control Act.
Therefore, foreigners violate Article 14 of the Constitution of Japan,
“equality under the law” and international law, which prohibits arbitrary “punishment”.
There are many victims in the world.
Please support them.
The prosperity of the world is "realized" by freedom, democracy, and "ruled under the law".
For details, please see the "Send on weekdays" email.
Documents to be submitted to ICC. (Always under attack of sabotage)
If you have any questions, please ask by email.
Sincerely, Yasuhiro Nagano